Idaho City Clerks, Treasurers & Finance Officers Association (ICCTFOA)
About the ICCTFOA
The objectives and goals of ICCTFOA shall be to:
Becoming a Member of ICCTFOA
- Increase the professionalism of its members
- Improve city administration
- Advance the fullest measure of responsibility in local government
- Cooperate with federal, state, and local agencies, the Association of Idaho Cities, Idaho universities, and other organizations to upgrade the efficiency of city government
A member is any person serving in the capacity of city clerk, city treasurer, city finance officer, city clerk / treasurer, a deputy of any such position or any person having comparable responsibilities in any city of the State of Idaho, and shall be eligible for membership by payment of current dues of $45 per person.
City clerks, treasurers, and finance officers are able to acquire International Institute For Municipal Clerks
(IIMC) Certification through two training opportunities:
- Mountain West Institute - A three-day conference put on by Boise State University in March
- ICCTFOA Institute - A three-day conference hosted by the Association of Idaho Cities annually in September
Find out information on how to become certified and to get your copy of the Certification Application
and The Pledge for Certification
to fill out and send in.